The team at Revolve24 are really excited to introduce their latest cycling event – the “BRANDS STORMER” - a 52 km Gravel-X Sportive based in and around the Iconic Brands Hatch Circuit.
One circuit of a specially created loop inside Brands Hatch (6km long, 76.5m of climb) will see participants climb alongside the infamous Hailwood Hill to Druids and cycle in parallel to the GP circuit in many places.
Following this, riders will head out of Brands Hatch to ride a dramatic 40km, (601m of elevation) loop around surrounding lanes, tracks and paths. It’s as picturesque as it is tough – plenty of places where the views will be a good excuse for a rest!
Back once more into Brands Hatch and another lap of the loop inside the venue. In total 52 km and 754m of climbing later you’ll be done. Time for a coffee and a chat with your mates.
You have the freedom to carry on riding around the circuit as often as you like until we close it at 14:00.
£35 per individual rider - EARLY BIRD PRICE OF £30 AVAILABLE UNTIL 30 APRIL
07:00 Gate Open
07:30 Registration Opens
09:00 “Brands Stormer” - first wave departs
14:00 Course Closes
52km length and 754m of elevation covering multi-surfaces
Gates open at 07:00 - enter via the main entrance at Brands Hatch. Free parking is available in the Lower Paddock area.
Gravel and CX bikes and MTB’s (even Fat Bikes) are permissible – as are e-bikes of the same sort.
The Brands Stormer is suitable for a wide variety of bikes, but choose carefully – the routes include elements of off road and rougher surfaces. Road bikes could be used but with care. Treaded tyres are recommended. Don't use any bike you wouldn't want to get dirty / scratched.
- Standard Course Distance: 52km comprising Two 6 km Brands Hatch Off-road Laps + 40 km Countryside Loop
- Full course marking
- Detailed route map – hosted on Revolve24 event App
- Live Tracking Service – on Revolve24 App and website
- Electronic rider timing
- App and Website results service
- Support mechanical assistance on the course
- On site catering – wide range of food and drinks available
- Medical Cover at Brands Hatch and en Route
- Free Parking
- Brands Hatch Laps open until 14:00 for open riding – a chance to ride together with your mates until you can’t ride any more!