Revolve24 UK - registered in England No. 09425638 - and whose registered office is at Farleigh Cottage, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath, BA2 7RR are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The information we collect and how we use it
- If you request further information from this web site, we will ask you to provide us with your name and your email address. The relevant information is then used by us to contact you regarding the requested information and to communicate with you on any matter relating to your request or use of this web site.
- We may share your information with Revolve24 its affiliates and agents to support the delivery of its events and services. We will not share your information with other third parties except when you have granted us permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
- If you supply us with your postal address, telephone number or email address over this web site, you may (if you have consented by ticking the relevant box on the page where you fill in your personal information – more on this below) receive periodic mailings, telephone calls or emails from us with information on our new events and services. If you are happy to do so, please indicate your consent to receiving this information by e-mail by clicking on the appropriate check box on the main consent form.
- If you want to update the information you provided to us, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale of business
- In the event that this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. It is therefore intended that any consents given above or on the relevant pages will benefit any purchaser of our business.
- By submitting your information you consent to these transfers. Your information may be stored and processed in any other country in which R24 or its affiliates or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. In all such cases, we will ensure that your personal information shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms of in relation to our processing of your personal information.
How to get in touch