CLOTHING RANGE 2019
We are super excited to launch our new clothing designs for 2019! Attacus are specialists in creating premium kit, with a focus on endurance riding. Paying supreme attention to every detail to ensure comfort and performance on the bike!
We enlisted the help of Endurance Cyclist and designer, Chris Hall to create these awesome jerseys, which will not only be a fantastic souvenir of your achievement at Revolve 24, but a brilliant piece of kit to cycle in before, during and after the event!
THE PRE-ORDER IS NOW OPEN AND WILL CLOSE ON 30 JUNE 2019, FROM WHICH TIME THERE WILL BE AN 8 WEEK PRODUCTION PERIOD.
A LIMITED STOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE EVENT
FREE P&P ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE UK AND EIRE
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIZING - EXCHANGES WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE - SEE CHARTS BELOW
SUNRISE JERSEY - £75
This jersey was inspired by the colours of the morning sunrise and the evening sunset; which you’ll witness during your 24-hour ride at Revolve24
BRUNSWICK JERSEY - £75
The green of this jersey was inspired by the racing heritage of Brands Hatch; a world class racing venue since the 1940s. Continuing the theme of the Sunrise Jersey, the fading green reflects the 24-hour element of the race.
BIBSHORTS - £100
Want to buy the whole look? You can add on a pair of Attacus Cycle Squad bib shorts: a staple in any cyclist’s kit drawer for £100. Colour options are black, black and white trim, or black and green trim.
Made with premium technical fabric that offers just the right amount of stretch and compressive support, Attacus spent 14 months honing every aspect of these bib shorts to get to the most comfortable fit possible. The pre-dying process also means they’ll stay crisp black - even when stretched and after a season of washes.
- 10% off for orders placed and paid for over £500 (*)
- 15% off for orders over £1000 or more (*)
- Free delivery for orders in the UK & Eire
- £8 delivery charges for delivery outside the UK & Eire
- The pre-order is open now and will close on 30 June, from which time there will be an 8-week production period.
- Check your sizing - exchanges will not be possible - see below
The jerseys can be personalised with your nameon the inside of the collar and your team name or logo for an extra £15 per jersey (this is available for teams of 4 or more). If you wish to have your kit personalised please contact us by clicking HERE to discuss your options.
Mens size charts - HERE
Womens size charts - HERE
HOW TO ORDER!!
If you are participating in the event you have two options:
- purchase during your registration process
- if you have already registered please open your registration confirmation email from Active, at the bottom you will find a link to MyActive - click this and you will be directed to the correct area of your profile to make any extra purchases that you require
If you are not participating in the event this year, but would like to be seen sporting this fab kit the please contact us by clicking HERE.